A charge controller is an essential component of your photovoltaic (PV) system. The controller maintains the life of the battery by protecting it from overcharging. When your battery has reached a 100% state of charge, the controller prevents overcharging by limiting the current flowing into the batteries from your solar array.
- 12 volt flush mounted PV charge controller rated for a continuous solar current input of 30 amps.
- Uses pulse width modulation (PWM) technology
- Unique four stage charging system with optional equalize setting, to charge and protect your battery bank
- LCD digital display that shows solar array charge current, system battery voltage and battery capacity
- Built-in USB charge port
- Connects up to 500 watts total
- Charges 1 or 2 battery banks*
- Remote on/off control of Go Power! inverters* (certain models)
- 5 year warranty
- Product Code: GP-PWM-30
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: $155.00