Special Order kit, minimum 6-8 week lead time - Please be patient and plan accordingly.Your shopping cart will warn this item is out of stock, please proceed after you have read this full description.
When purchasing please copy/paste this into the order comments and fill it out:
Static Load: 200lbs or 400lbs
Shocks: Bilstein 4600 or OME Nitro Charger
This listing is generic but each kit is tailored to fit all respective generations of American market Mighty Max / Ram 50 / D50 4wd & Gen 1 Montero and Raider and leaf sprung Montero Sport - basically most truck chassis Mitsubishi's from 83-97.
Kit comes with OME front torsion bars
full set of shocks, bilstein or OME
Each spring set comes with a new set of bushings and u-bolts;
OMESB8 and OMEU54 hardware kits are included.
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent 'set' which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
These springs are often drop-shipped from the manufacture. Some parts, such as leaf springs, may have a longer lead time than others. Please plan properly and have patience. Parts for this kit come from Australia and Germany.
Some people have found a need to reset their pinion angle after the hd springs if not running constant static load. Depending on the model truck and weight you carry, your vehicle may need to be adjusted. This is custom suspension stuff so go bravely.
Leaf Lift kit - Full lift kit for leaf sprung Mitsubishi 4WD's
- Brands ARB
- Product Code: Gen 1 Leaf Upgrade
- Availability: Special Order - 6-8 week lead.
- Ex Tax: $1,250.00